Sunday, April 5, 2015

A Long Long Night

Travis: It's all backwards like my life. Not my wife. You're not backwards.
Shhhh. If you are a little quieter you can hear the raindrops on the windshield.
Becky: *laughter*
Travis: (smiles) Do I need to stay like this?
Becky: Yeah
Travis: Here is this better? It's 5¢
Becky: Go brush your teeth.
Travis: Do I have to? Does Obama?
Its like that game Simon says but Simon. You know with all the colors and your friends can all connect. Have you played it?
Becky: No
Travis: You have lots of room for excalibrating. Excavating.

Travis: Black lips are so playful.
Becky: Oh you been playing with black lips?
Travis: No
Becky: Travis people are going to think you're rascist.
Travis: I am NOT fascist but they are so funny looking I mean they're like midgets. (Scary Clown laugh).
I mean have you seen a midget? With a clown nose working in the circus? Its so funny because they don't even need a clown nose!
Becky (Can't breathe or make noise bc I am laughing so hard)
Travis: I just want one to bring me mashed potatoes every night

Travis' eyes just popped open and he walked in the bathroom and brushed his teeth and rolled his eyes at me as I laughed hysterically and tried to tell him what he said.

Travis: Welcome to Good burger home of the good burger can I take your order please? Brandon Doyle laughed so hard when that happened
Becky: That was random to bring up Brandon.
Travis: Not as random as a pizzas guy working at Good burger. Its an institution.
Travis: (grunt)
Becky: what?
Travis: I forgot something so I'm writing it down in this notebook. Oh No! I just realized I looked on the wrong isle for the pools, I can see them right now. Ew! Somebody put water in them.

Travis: When I retire I am going to buy a blimpie. Not the store but like a big blimpie in the sky.
Becky: I know what you're talking about.
Travis: I think Taylor, Tyler, I don't know his name, but I he has a jet. I want a jet.

No comments:

Post a Comment