Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Indians and Hermaphrodites 3/26/15

Travis: Why did I do that?
Becky: Do that?
Travis: Add two people to do that.
Becky: Do what?
Travis: It smells like hermaphrodites (sp?)
Becky: What?!
Travis: They're Indians
Becky: Who?
Travis: Cherry
Becky: Who is Cherry?
Travis: That woman, she's almost dead. She's like 86. Does my mom know?
Becky: Know what?
Travis: That we rode bikes here.

Travis: I guess I saw those potato chips and it made me think of Indians.
Becky (laughter) What? They're not even related.
Travis: Yeah because I saw the Indian delivering chips to his Indians. But they aren't like the Indians you see every day with bow and arrows.
Becky: (hysterical laughter) I never see Indians with bow and arrows.
Travis: Whoa! Did you see a picture of that?
Becky: Of what?
Travis: That dog that has its eyebrows way up like those old ladies. I guess I have a lot to talk about.

Travis: Welcome to my class and for getting 100%. If you see all the X's it equals to everything.
Becky: Oh my gosh you're killing me!
Travis: (whispers) Killing you? (Out loud)
I wanna kill you!
Becky: Hey so rude!
Travis: I gotta go find my other friends and tell them the good news about the aluminum chairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment