Tuesday, December 26, 2017

12/25/2017

Travis: Stop it. I asked you a question and you won't answer it.
Becky: No you didn't
Travis: Yes i did. Like 2 minutes ago.

Travis: All the kids in school used to call me a tweeper beeper.

Travis: You guys are funny with your big buck teeth staring at me like that. Hahaha I can't believe it.
Hmmm...

Becky: can you move over?
Travis: like to the other side of the office? I can do that.
Becky: *cough*
Travis: It's an analogy. You cough so hard your brain flies out.

Travis: You're making me so mad. You're just being so disrespectful. It's just the way it is I guess.

Travis: Can you turn off the stars? It needs to be dark enough we can see.
Becky: if I turn off the lights, we can't see.
Travis: Don't you know who you are talking to? Shush.

#travissleeptalkingchronicles #sleeptalking
#sleeptalker
#sleeptalk

No comments:

Post a Comment