Friday, July 28, 2017

7/22/2017

Travis:like Clint Eastwood get it?
Becky: nope
Travis: that's what you look like. In a girl way. Like if you were a girl and he was a boy. You would have babies.
Becky: Big NOPE

Travis: I can't remember if I locked my car. I have to use this hand because this one is asleep. Maybe if you lick it. And why is that guy smoking over there in front of the Yellowstone sign? People are weird I guess.

Travis: Have you ever been to that ride at Disneyland that has two sides? I guess you would have to be here.

Travis: *gasp* I thought I lost my paddle to my paddleboard.
I'm really thirsty
Becky: get a drink
Travis: of water? I'm just in the middle of this lake and I can't drink it

(Fireworks outside)
Travis: oh, was that me?
I fell asleep again, I just gotta get up again?

#travissleeptalkingchronicles
#sleeptalking

No comments:

Post a Comment