Saturday, July 4, 2015

Twice half the time

**Disclosure: Travis went 32 hours without sleep because of work. So he got a two hour nap and went another 18 hours. He should be comatose**
Travis: I hope no Indians come out of there. Mostly. I'm just going to say mostly after everything now.
Travis: What I don't understand is, if Pop Culture was  a real thing, why don't we all have jobs. We need jobs.
Travis: I wish we didn't have to work so hard for our money. It should come easier. Like we should work twice half the time.
Travis: Wake me up if the house starts on fire
Becky: Well I'll be dead too so I can't. They've tested smoke alarms while people are actually asleep and they didn't hear the alarm.
Travis: That's because they did so much stuff during the day and they were really tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment