Friday, June 5, 2015

Move over

Travis: Its your fault you put your hands on the coupons.
Becky: No its yours
Travis: Uh uh, I'm busy with the red vines
Becky: Why do you like red vines so much?
Travis: Who said I did
Becky: You did
Travis:Oh, sorry I'm just busy doing his work
Becky: scoot over
Travis: there I am off the picnic table
Becky: get off my side of the bed
Travis: You're not even using it
Becky: Get Over
Travis: I don't know what to do. I'm stuck here.  It's like when you tell somebody you can't have money from the tooth fairy and they've just been tooth fairy-ing it up. It's messed up.
Becky: scoot over
Travis: When you say it out loud it makes me think I need to go to another state or something. SCOOT OVER! THAT'S RIGHT YOU LITTLE BRAT SCOOT OVER!
Becky: You seriously need to relocate your body
Travis: Its just not fair I'm all by myself on a Sunday but whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment