Sunday, June 21, 2015

Son of a whore nugget

Travis: Does she have a tramp?
Becky: huh? Who
Travis: I was thinking about our tramp
Becky: I don't understand.
Travis: what if I was 25 feet tall?
Becky: I'd buy a ladder
Travis: Like a pogo stick? A green one?
Becky: Sure
Travis: Do you have buttons? The ones that having sayings on them?
Becky: Yeah
Travis: What. Like happy?
Becky: Yep
Travis: Oh good.
Travis: ah son of a whore nugget. I can't believe you are so horrible to children. You just shouldn't be involved.
Becky: You shouldn't be involved.
Travis:  That's what she said. I can't believe you! You made me lose my virginity
Becky: (Hysterical laughter)
Travis: I just always knock and you won't let me in. You need to be quiet it's so loud. I can hear really long distances, I can even hear what you're going to say in the next sentence.
Becky: That's not good hearing that is mind reading.
Travis: Yeah, tele... telekinesis (really drawn out).

No comments:

Post a Comment