Friday, April 10, 2015

Like Father Like Son

Bransen Sleep Talking Chronicles

Bransen (our 6 year son a.k.a. mini Travis) sleep walks around the house a lot when he has to go to the bathroom during the night. We have had a lot of close calls in the hall closet, the deck and the bathroom sink. Well after I tucked him in from one of these episodes he walked back upstairs crying.

Mom: Hey bud, what's wrong I just tucked you in.
Bransen: I ate my toothpaste
Mom: You ate your toothpaste?!
Bransen: I hate my toothpaste
Mom: Why do you hate your toothpaste, I don't understand.
Bransen: Because it won't fit in the box.

*At this point he broke down and started crying harder.

Travis: Everyone is Kung Fun fighting. Everyone wants....I don't know.
Becky: (turns startled, still holding a crying/sleep walking/talking Bransen)
Travis: Its not going to work if you take the suitcase!
Becky/Mom: OK Bransen jump back in bed
Travis: I'll be here! I'll be here!

No comments:

Post a Comment