Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Your mom wears combat boots 3/4/15

Travis reached out and slapped my back while I was hanging up some clothes.

Becky: OW! Why did you slap me? It stings.
Travis: I don't know why. I guess you shouldn't stick it there.
Becky: Travis that seriously stings.
Travis: Well if I could say sorry I would, but I can't. I don't know how. (Scary face)
Becky: Why are you pulling that face at me?
Travis: I don't know I've been practicing a lot. (Heavy creeper breathing).
Becky: OK why are you breathing like that, its creepy.
Travis: I've been practicing my creeping.
Travis: Do you remember that saying 'Oh yeah, your mom wears combat boots!'
Becky: No, I don't think I've ever heard that one.
Travis: Oh yeah. We used to say it all the time. . . in high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment