Monday, February 9, 2015

What was I doing?

January 2 · Edited · 
I layed down and reached over to turn off my light and Trav seriously popped out of bed. Like up in the air, then walked over to the door and then turned and looked at the TV, pointed at it, and continued to stare at it.
Me: What are you doing?
Travis: I don't know. I forgot what I was doing.
Me: Brushing your teeth?
Travis: 'oh yep' (Walks to bathroom door and starts limp fishing the door handle). 'It won't open.' Finally comes back in and sits down and stares at his phone.
Becky: Oh man I can't believe how you just popped out of bed like that.
Travis: (he started crying) I could just see the bubbles in the bath and I knew you just went to bed.
(Begins playing with his phone)
Travis: what was I doing?
Me: Setting your alarm?
Travis: oh yeah. Where's my plugger in thing?
A few minutes later
Travis: Remember the time change like ten years ago?
Me: WHAT are you talking about?
Travis: you know when the time changed and you were wearing a skirt?
Becky: (Seriously friends I was laughing so hard I wanted to puke) 'I need oxygen!'
Travis: (laughs) that's funny! It happened like five or ten years ago. If you could see what I am thinking you would understand.
Travis: I have a question. What time do we have to be there tomorrow?
Becky: At the movies?
Travis. WHAT?!
*Wow, I really wish I had a good recorder or something. I know I forgot part of that conversation. It lasted 45 minutes at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment