Monday, February 9, 2015

Spiritual Action, a black guy and Adam Sandler??

Travis: I just, I just want some action.
Becky: What kind of action?
Travis: You know, action-action. Like the spiritual kind. Everyone wants spiritual action, especially if it's like the intimate kind (chuckles).
Becky: (laughing)
Travis: I had a thought, but I don't want to tell you because you'll laugh at me. Because, I mean, you always make fun of me and the black guy with his beard. Oh see, I knew you would laugh. I didn't mean that kind of action, I meant a gun action.
Becky: Oh Travis, I can't breathe (laughter).
Travis: I am CPR and First Aid Certified. So is the black guy with a beard, but I wouldn't let him help you, because, well...
Becky: What? Because he's black?
Travis: Well (Guffaws) Yes and kind of no. He's nice, but he's not even real. I mean, I guess he could be, but he's in my mind so I guess I must have seen him or something.
Becky: Or it could be your imagination.
Travis: EW! Uh!! I just had another thought but I'm not telling you. EWWW!
Becky: What?
Travis: All I'm gonna say is Adam Sandler would be happy. UGH!
(Pause)
Travis: That is a lot of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment