Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Getting Answers

Becky: Answer me!
Travis: I'm sorry I don't think as fast as you.
Becky: It took 90 seconds.
Travis: Oh yeah? It took me thirty minutes to write a report.
Becky: What report?
Travis: Stop. You're using your lawyer terms.
Becky: I'm not a lawyer. I'm not anything.
Travis: The kids don't know that.
Becky: No, I guess they wouldn't.
Travis: Where are we right now?
Becky: Uh, at home.
Travis: I know but which building? I keep thinking we're in the terminal.
Becky: Home, Building A.
Travis: OK. Are you going to keep an eye on her?
Becky: Who?
Travis: That lady over that's doing work for us.
Becky: OK. Sure.
Travis: And watch them walking over there, I keep thinking I see someone I know.
Becky: Roll over, you're drooling. EW!
Travis: Hahaha. Sorry. The Jazz won last night!

No comments:

Post a Comment